- Verified concern. Scan test shows only glow plug codes stored. Used scan tool to view data during cranking. Found injector control pressure (ICP) is below desired and lower than 500 psi needed to fire at 160 psi. Used manual gauge to verify sensor is reading correctly. Oil quality and quantity is good, filter is fair. Suspect failure in high pressure oil pump (HPOP) is cause of concern. Recommend replacement of HPOP and advise.
- Accessed and replaced failed high pressure oil pump (HPOP). Verified repairs with run time and road test.
- INCLUDES: CHANGE OIL AND FILTER. LUBE ALL FITTINGS ON STEERING LINKAGE( IF APPLIES), BALL JOINTS & DRIVE SHAFT(S) I( IF APPLIES ). CHECK AND CORRECT ALL FLUID LEVELS TO INCLUDE BRAKE FLUID, POWER STEERING FLUID, COOLANT, BATTERY ACID (UNLESS A SEALED BATTERY), AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION FLUID. CHECK TIRE PRESSURE. INSTALL "NEXT SERVICE DUE" STICKER.
- Accessed and replaced all glow plugs and both harnesses.
- Accessed and replaced engine oil cooler with bulletproof product per customer request. Replacement done in conjunction with HPOP repair.
- Accessed and replaced EGR cooler with Bulletproof product per customer request. Replacement done in conjunction with HPOP repair.
- SHIPPING CHARGES
ROBERT H. gave our service a 5 star review on 6/11/2021