- Accessed and replaced transmission assembly. Verified repairs on road test.
- Evacuated system for repair. Vacuum and charge system to specification.
- Flushed cooler lines of debris.
- No noise heard on road test. Front pads at 5mm, rear shoes at 4mm. Some squeaks during cold or light braking is considered normal.
- Replaced air conditioning compressor for internal failure.
- Road test and verified concern. Second and sixth shifts flare and clunk. Scan test shows no codes. Fluid level is very low due to severe leak from transmission torque converter housing gasket. Filled fluid and found condition to remain. Suspect 2-6 clutch circuit damage. Recommend replacement or removal and disassemble for repair needs.
- Verified concern. Used air conditioning system analyzer to find adequate charge and noise when air conditioning is on. Used chassis ears to find noise is from compressor. Very little pressure from compressor due to internal fault. Recommend replacement.
- Programmed new Transmission control module (TCM) with operating system and all available software updates, Scanned and cleared codes. No codes or light present,
CHARLIE L. gave our service a 5 star review on 5/5/2020