CRM Mitchell1 2020-10-24T22:03:19+00:002014 Honda CR-V CRM Mitchell1 2020-10-24T22:03:19+00:00
- CABIN AIR FILTER – Remove & Replace – All Applicable Models
- INCLUDES: CHANGE OIL AND FILTER. LUBE ALL FITTINGS ON STEERING LINKAGE(IF APPLIES), BALL JOINTS & DRIVE SHAFT(S) I(IF APPLIES). CHECK AND CORRECT ALL FLUID LEVELS TO INCLUDE BRAKE FLUID, POWER STEERING FLUID, COOLANT, BATTERY ACID (UNLESS A SEALED BATTERY), AUTOMATIC TRANSMISSION FLUID. CHECK TIRE PRESSURE. INSTALL "NEXT SERVICE DUE" STICKER.
- Performed Brake Inspection. See Inspection for Results
- Replaced both headlamp bulbs supplied by customer.
- Verified concern. Accessed and tested voltage to door locks and radio screen. Found no voltage to either. Jumper voltage to circuits and verified operation of affected units. Performed tests to source voltage circuits. Found poor terminal tension at pass through connector C212 as cause of concern. Serviced terminal and verified operation of screen and fob.
JONATHAN P. gave our service a 5 star review on 10/23/2020